What creative thinking skills do you think are most important today?
What are the positions that place high importance on "thinking creatively" and pay an average annual salary of $15000 - $50,000. Here are a number of high-paying positions with a "creative thinking".
There are several jobs that place high importance on creative thinking skills — coming up with new and original ideas, projects, or products — where you can earn an average salary upwards of $50,000. There are many great jobs that involve creativity—I’ve listed some of the most popular ones below.
Here’s a list of creative careers you might want to consider!
- Music composer or arranger
- Poet, lyricist, or creative writer
- Instructional designer or technologist
- Landscape architect
- Multimedia artists and animator
- Program director
- Bioinformatics scientist
- Video game designer
- Makeup artist, theatrical and performance
- Art director
- Academic Career
- Culinary Career (Chef or Cook)
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Marketing and Marketing Management
- Public Relations
- Software Engineering
- UX/UI Design
- Visual Art
- Web Design